- Till date there is 100% result for the pass out batches of the department. In fact, last year 58% of the students had a First Class with Distinction.
- Reputed Companies like Tata Consultancy Services, Volkswagen, Bridgestone, Bharat Forge, Plantach Consultant Pvt. Ltd., Pune have visited the department for placements, during which two students got placed in Bridgestone, Ten students in Volkswagen, one student in TCS, Twelve students in Plantach Consultant Pvt. Ltd. Most of the students from the department were placed in reputed companies even in off campus placements in the previous years. Fifteen students from the department have qualified GATE- 2015. Out of them, three students have acquired an All India Rank below 500 and five students got admissions in IITs for higher studies. Students have also progressed for International Post Graduation programs in different countries. About 25% of the students have taken admission in PG- Program.
- Four research papers have been published in International journals by our students. Twenty five papers have been presented in national and international conferences/symposium.
- Two students from our department have applied for patent.
- One of the students of our department has won two gold medals in 15th International Para badminton championship. He was awarded with RYLA 14 in the same
- Many of the final year students have completed innovative projects as per the University Curriculum
- Department organizes many industrial visits to reputed industries which helps students for enhancing their practical knowledge
- Last year Department has won Prestigious General Championship Award for Best Performance in annual cultural (Resonance 2014) and sports (COMBAT2014) events. Master Rahul Nehere a final year mechanical engineering student won 2nd prize at national level E-summit, IIT Bombay for Customer Validation Competition. Miss. Jayashri Gade a student from second year mechanical engineering got selected in divisional team of Pune University for Kho-Kho. Master Sukant Kadam a final year mechanical engineering student has a consistent record of playing National Level Badminton championships. In the Annual Technical Event of the College, students from the department have won various prizes in the different technical competitions.