|Class||Expert lecture on Subject||Date||Name of Expert||Total nos. of beneficiaries|
|SE, TE & BE||“Challenges and Opportunities for students”||15-02-2017||Vedant Chaitanya Das||110|
|TE||Industrial Visit arranged to Quality Engineering Co. Fursungi, Pune,||27-01-2017||Quality Engineering Co. Fursungi, Pune||50|
|TE||Design & Development of Accident Prevention System, How to preserve, nurture & develop ‘ideas’ into projects? Sharing Industrial Experience”||30-01-2017||Mr. Arun Bandi||57|
|TE||Industrial Visit to “Symposium on International automotive Technology”||20/01/2017||A.R.A.I.Pune||70|
|TE(Mech&Auto)||Experience and Knowledge sharing by Dr. Mantha||31/1/2017||Dr. S. S. Mantha||60|
|B.E.||CAD/CAM Automation||05/9/2015- 11/9/2015||Shri. Pratik Satav, Satav CAD Solution, Pune||92|
|B.E.||Vibration Analysis||08/9/2015||Shri. Loganathan D, Monitoring Tech.,
|SE||Soft skill Development||31/8/2015-04/9/2015||Shri. Subodh Deshmukh, Subodh Associates, Hyderabad||300|
|SE,TE & B.E.||Career Guidance||06/3/2014||Prof. Navale Vijay||200|
|TE||Turbo Machine||29/3/2014||Shri. Mangesh Harne||80|
|SE||Strength of Material||29/3/2014||Shri. Swapnil Thorat||76|
|B.E.||CNC Practical (CAD/CAM)||07/9/2013||Prof. N.R. Rajhans, COE Pune||75|
|B.E.||Industrial Robot (CAD/CAM)||07/9/2013||Prof. N.R. Rajhans, COE Pune||75|
|B.E.||Automation Studio Software||26/8/2013-28/8/2013||Shri. Sunil Chaure, India Soft Technologies, Pune||76|
|B.E.||Computational Fluid Dynamics||24/3/2013||Prof. C.M Sevatkar, COE Pune||66|
|B.E.||Computational Fluid Dynamics||11/3/2013||Prof. C.M Sevatkar, COE Pune||66|
|B.E.||Computational Fluid Dynamics||06/3/2013-08/3/2013||Prof. C.M Sevatkar, COE Pune||66|
|B.E.||Reliability Engg||22/2/2013||Shri. A. Chavhan||66|
|B.E.||Computational Fluid Dynamics||07/2/2013||Prof.C.M Sevatkar, COE Pune||66|
|SE,TE & B.E.||Gate Preparation||26/10/12||Prof.S.S. Kalantri||200|
|B.E.||Industrial Fluid Power||6/10/2012||Shri. Amrutraj
SAP Engg. Pune
|STE & B.E.||Interview Techniques- IN’s & OUT’s||15/9/2012||Dr. M.P. Khond, COE Pune||168|
|SE||Geometric Modelling||30/1/2012||Tech Lab, Pune||80|
|SE||Strength of Machine Elements||23/2/2011||Prof. P.V. Mandke||77|
- Career Guidance for Mechanical students by Prof. Navale Vijay
- Career Guidance for Mechanical students by Prof. Navale Vijay
- Officers of Tata Communications, Pune with faculties and students of GCOEAR Awasari (Kd).
Mechanical Department Seminar Hall
Expert lecture on Soft Skill Development by Shri. Subodh Deshmukh
- Dr. Mantha Sharing his Knowledge& Experience
- Dr. Mantha Sharing his knowledge & experience
- Future Mobility- Smart, Safe & Sustainable
- Fluid management & Engine Efficiency and Safety
- Telescopic, USD (UpSide Down) Fork and its performance
- Software’s used for Automotive Engine Design
- Adoption of Speciality (Organic & Inorganic) Lubricants
- Manufacturing aspects of Fixtures used in automation, manufacturing aspects of automobile components, Vehicle testing done at Global Automotive Research Centre
- Vibration Test systems, LMS solutions for heavy duty vehicles, advanced sensors (pressure, temperature, humidity and gas), types of Engine controllers (Intell I drive lite, Inteli I drive Nano WP), Vehicle component testing
- Increasing productivity & efficiency using Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Students at visit
- Prof. B. A. Patil with students at visit
- 1. Reasons for accidents- Engineer’s view
- 2. Analysis of reasons for accidents
- 3. Probable ways to prevent accidents
- 4. Approach to Design & Development of Accident Prevention System
- 5. How to preserve, nurture & develop ‘ideas’ into projects? General guidelines
- 6. Sharing industrial experience.
- 7. Ways to conserve water, How to ensure eternal and abundant water supply?
- Mr. B.A.Patil, Asst. Prof. Mech. Engineering, felicitating Mr. Arun Bandi, Expert Speaker
- Mr. Arun Bandi, Pune, Expert speaker guiding the T.E.(Mechanical) students
- Students observing the machine tool, its operation and different design parameters
- Students learning to operate the Pillar Radial Drilling Machine
- Students observing the automation and computer control in machine tool
- Machine tool and company visited
- Felicitation of Expert Speaker- His Grace Vedant Chaitanya Das, ISKCON, Nigdi, Pune.
- His Grace Vedant Chaitanya Das, ISKCON, Nigdi, Pune guiding the students
- Question & Answer Session. His Grace Vedant Chaitanya Das, ISKCON, Nigdi, Pune responding to the queries
Experience and Knowledge sharing by Dr. Mantha.
An Expert Lecture by Dr. S.S. Mantha, Former Chairman, AICTE, New Delhi, was arranged by Mech. Engg. Deptt. at 11-45 am on 31-01-2017 for benefit of Third Year - Mech. and Third Year - Auto. students. About 60 students were benefited by experience and knowledge sharing by Dr. Mantha.
Industrial Visit to “Symposium on International automotive Technology” on 20-01-2017, organized by A.R.A.I.Pune
T.E (Mechanical) students visited The Automotive Research Association of India, Kothrud, Pune. This visit was organized so that students can observe the latest and emerging technology in the field of Automobile and related area. During this visit, the students understood the fundamentals, learnt and collected the information about the following topics -
Expert lecture on “Design & Development of Accident Prevention System, How to preserve, nurture & develop ‘ideas’ into projects? Sharing Industrial Experience”
Expert lecture was arranged on 30-01-2017 for T.E.(Mechanical) students. Expert speaker Mr. Arun Bandi, Pune discussed and elaborated on following points.
Industrial Visit arranged to Quality Engineering Co. Fursungi, Pune, for T.E.(Mechanical) students.
Industrial Visit was arranged on 27-01-2017 for T.E.(Mechanical) students. It was organised to create awareness and observe the manufacturing activities, latest and emerging technology in the field of machine tools and its usability in a typical small scale manufacturing workshop. During this visit, the students understand the fundamentals, learnt and collected the information about the following topics.
1. Radial Drilling machine and its operation
2. Vertical Machining Centre and its operation
3. Turrets, Automatic Tool Changer, and accessories used in machine tools.
4. Operation and Maintenance aspect, maintenance activities utilized for different machine tools
4. Distinguish between General purpose machine (GPM) tool and Special purpose machine (SPM) tool
5. Linking manufacturing concepts and principles in a multi-disciplinary engineering project work
6. Applicable type of production system under different circumstnaces
Expert lecture on “Challenges and Opportunities for students
Expert lecture was arranged on 15-02-2017 for F.E. & S.E.(Mechanical) students. Expert speaker His Grace Vedant Chaitanya Das, ISKCON, Nigdi, Pune discussed and guided the students on following points.
1. Opportunities for students
2. Challenges in students life, Environmental conditions
3. How to keep ourself motivating and learning a5ll the time?
4. How to inculcate good habits and keep ourself away from bad habits?
5. Ways to study effectively?
6. Method to increase concentration