PURPOSE OF STUDENT ASSOCIATION
In newly established institutes like G. C. O. E. A. R. A. It is very much essential to improve following skills into the students, who are the backbone of institute.
- Networking: The easy and best way to network with students who have similar interests is joining student organizations. It can help you with your career, hobby or anything that you are passionate about.
- Social Skills: As a student you want to learn how to talk to other people from different culture. As student, it is your opportunity to build some social skills.
- Personality development: Through such an organization, your communication skills will improve because you are interacting with different people. You learn to balance education and organizational work focusing on your goals.
- Leadership Skills: If you become part of the executive board, you take up the responsibility or challenge to be a leader and you learn what it takes to be a leader. The student association helps you by arranging training and guidance programs those helps for the enhancement of leadership skills.
- Alumni Networking: Student organizations usually try to bring in alumni and ask them to share their experiences. It is a wonderful opportunity for you learn from seniors who have graduated and get connected to them. It helps you with job search and mentoring.
- Organization and Management Skills: Many of us are not familiar how an organization works and how to manage everything. If you are on the executive board you get to learn how to work as a team. It helps you in the long run for your job or if you are opening your own business.
- Friendships and Fun: Life is not just about career and making money. It is about building friendships and having fun. You get a chance to meet people and build good friendships. You will be part of the social activities and will have so much fun.
BIRTH OF ICESAA
The idea for establishment of student association is emerged from our beloved Head of Department Shri. K. H. Kowdiki. as G. C. O. A. R. A. is newly established institute (2009) where students were facing problems and while providing solutions to their problems, Shri. K. H. Kowdiki identified a person, who can hold a command of association and work hard for it. So he has appointed Smt. N. P. Wagh as the association incharge and that was the first step for the establishment of the association. To move ahead for forming an association we have elected the general body with the four posts, President, Vice president, Treasurer, Secretary and we have coined the name of association “ICESAA” (Instrumentation And Control Student Association Awasari) in the academic year 2014-2015. Under the ICESAA various events are organized such as Expert Lectures, Workshops, Technical Events, the Departmental Library and Wall Magazine are the key sections.
“To establish a platform where the students will work to enhance organization skills and to provide social, academic environment to the students”.
Prof. N. P. Wagh
Instrumentation and control dept.President:
Shri. Ranjeet Vishwasrao Hinge
B. E. INCVice-President:
Miss. Shital Narayan Mathane
T. E. INC Treasurer:
Shri. Lakhan Charat Pawar
T. E. INC Secretary:
Shri. Gaurav Shantaram Bandal
T. E. INC
|Name of the event||Date|
|Inauguration of ICESAA by Prof. Karade (G.P. Awasari Khurd)||18th March 2015|
|Technoweek (Technical activities- like Quiz, Microcontroller programming competition, games, etc.)||18th & 19th March 2015|
|Wall magazine||From 18th March 2015|
|Expert lecture by Dr. Neelima Iyer on “ Instrumentation in National Chemical Laboratories)||3rd August 2015|
|Inauguration of Departmental Library by Dr. Neelima Iyer||2nd September 2015|
|Workshop on “LabVIEW”||2nd & 3rd September 2015|
|Shri. Ranjeet Hinge (Ex President of ICESAA) donated four Programmable Logic Controllers and two Calibration Instruments to the department.||7th September 2015|
Inauguration of Student Association
Chief Guest Prof. Karade giving speech on the occasion of Inauguration of Student Association (ICESAA)
- President giving speech on the occasion of Inauguration of Student Association (ICESAA)
- Teachers engaging Techno-Week
- Students involved in Techno-Week
- Head of Dept. Felicitating Dr. Neelima Iyer
- Expert lecture by Dr. Neelima Iyer on Instrumentation in National Chemical Laboratories
- Faculty and Students attending Expert lecture by Dr. Neelima Iyer on Instrumentation in National Chemical Laboratories
- Expert lecture by Dr. Neelima Iyer on PC based instrumentation
- Dr. Neelima Iyer demonstrating mother board in the expert lecture of PC based Instrumentation
- Students attending Expert lecture by Dr. Neelima Iyer on pc based instrumentation
- Inauguration of Departmental Library by Dr. Neelima Iyer
- Departmental Library
- Group Photo on occasion of Inauguration of Departmental Libarary
- Students using Departmental Library
- Labview Workshop
- Demonstrating Elvies board
- Wall Magazine