On 21st December 2015, Government college of Engineering and Research,Awasari(Kh.) and Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Mumbai has signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
Mr. Arvind Padhaye, Center Head TCS-Pune, Mr. Shenoj Balaraman, Regional HeadPune and Goa, Mrs Sarika Kohali, Lead CSR and Mr. Vishal Sonwalkar, Project ManagerAffirmative action were present on this occasion.
The MOU was signed by Mr. Arvind Padhaye, Center Head TCS-Pune and Prof S. V.Joshi, Principal Government college of Engineering and Research, Awasari(Kh.)
As a result of MOU, the Institute students will get trained by TCS free of cost underCSR activity for employability enhancement by improving their English communicationskills, corporate etiquette, analytical thinking and problem solving skills, basic computerskills, confidence levels and the like.
TCS may conduct interviews of students post completion of training and recruit anystudents, if found suitable
- Discussion with GCOEARA faculties
- Inaugeration Function
- Interaction with students
- MOU Signing
- MOU Signing
- Mr. Arvind Padhaye Addressing audience
- Principal felicitating Mr. Shenoj Balaraman, TCS Regional Head Pune and Goa
- Principal felicitating Mr. Vishal Sonwalkar, Project Manager, TCS
- Principal felicitating Mrs Sarika Kohali, Lead CSR TCS
- Principal Welcomming Mr. Arvind Padhaye, Center Head TCS Pune